Mindfulness Practices for Modern Times
When: Friday 9/8
1:00 pm ET
Over the past year I've had the pleasure of sharing my Mindfulness Practices for Modern Times workshop with over a dozen teams, both in person and virtually.
It's such an amazing gift when a company, boss, or teacher offers these sesion to their team. I always think, how amazing that these folks get this material and how fortunate am I that I get to bring it to them!
Because these sessions are under an hour and I typically see a group just the one time, I pack it with the most impactful and accessible information.
I have two goals for the sessions.
First to offer an hour where their nervous system gets to come down and rest a bit.
Second, to share simple tools, strategies, and information so that this experience can be replicated later on when I'm not with them.
And, if all the participants got from the session was the one time, one hour rest and never used any of the techniques again it would still 100% worth while.
Fortunately, that's rarely the case and I love hearing which tools people use at home again and again. And I especially enjoy hearing about how they've shared their learning at home with their family.
I taught this workshop online for free last year and I've decided to do it again.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
- Strategies for moving stress through your body
- Science backed tools for regulating your nervous system and balancing your brain.
- How to send your system signals of safety so your body + mind can relax.
- Ideas and examples of how to take these new tools out into the wild and the real world.
How this benefits you:
- You'll learn the difference between stress and stressors and why you don't feel better when you think you should and how to change that.
- You'll learn 7 ways to complete a stress response cycle and ride the wave.
- You'll learn the science, the theory, and the why behind the tools so that when you do feel better it isn't a fluke but actually something you can recreate time and time again.
- You'll walk away with a handful of simple tools you can put in your self-care tool box and access anytime anywhere.
Here's the info:
Date: Thursday, August 31st
Time: 4:00 pm ET
I've decided to make this workshop available for no charge because I want it to be an absolute no-brainer to join in.
I can't wait to see you there!